Contractual Conditions and Cancellation Policies :
Upon receipt of your registration request from www.institutcamirandmuzzi.com, you will receive an email confirming your registration request. Your registration will be validated after receipt and validation of your online payment by credit card.
Conditions of admission
Each participant certifies:
- To hold the title of osteopath,
- To be up to date with your professional liability insurance.
From the participant :
The request for cancellation of registration should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More than 60 days before the beginning of the training: 100% refund less $75 administrative fee.
- From 60 days to 21 days before the beginning of the training: 75% refund of the fees.
- Less than 21 days before the beginning of the training: no refund.
From the Camirand Muzzi Institute (CMI):
The ICM reserves the right to cancel or postpone a training in case of insufficient registration at least 45 days before the beginning of the training.
In cases of force majeure (e.g.: absence of the trainer due to accidents, illness, etc.), the ICM will reimburse the full price of the training, without further compensation.
Video recording and material related to the training:
Videos and audio recordings are not allowed during the seminars, only photos are allowed.
Lecture notes, power point presentations and/or videos are under copyright protection. The participant irrevocably agrees, for any reason whatsoever, not to disseminate, reproduce, publish or disclose to any other person or persons, the material related to this training, unless he or she has obtained prior written